[platform-ui-dev] Accessibility test pass

Karice and I have done an accessibility pass already on 3.2 but we would
like another one for the sake of sanity testing. If anyone can spare a
half day or so between Monday and Wednesday next week to test this it
would be much appreciated. I would like to take Tuesday morning as our
official pass but feel free to test a different time if that is not good
for you.

When you do find a bug please add the accessibility keyword and cc Karice
as she will be compiling an updated list later in the week.

As this pass occurs every release we should focus harder on new
functionality.

The software accessibility guidelines are here:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/guidelines/software/accesssoftware.html

Tod.

Back to the top