[platform-ui-dev] control structure diagrams

Hi all,

I am currently working on a project to implement Control Structure
Diagrams (see JGrasp if needed).
To suceed I need to show some images (gifs most likely) in the editor
window, in front of the code (next to the collapse buttons).

how do you do this?  I have been lokking at it myself, and have posted
it in the newsgroup section, but I have had no reply thusfar

can someone mail me a code snippet on how to do this.
or tell me where the implementation for the collapse buttons can be found.

many thanks
stefaan

Back to the top