Re: [platform-ui-dev] Testing day in Ottawa

Nope, we have a situation where the team in Ottawa will (for the most part) be out all day Wednesday, so we needed to push our schedule up by a day.  Feel free to track this yourself or test tomorrow.  As part of the UI team it might be easiest for you to test today.

/michael

Susan M Franklin <susan_franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/13/2006 01:44 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-ui-dev] Testing day in Ottawa

did I miss a day?  I thought test pass was Tuesday...

--------------

Monday, Feb 13 - 3.2 M5 warm-up build and Test candidate builds

- 00:10 3.2 M5 Warm-up build
- 3.2 M5 build toward Test candidate at 8 am, noon, 4 pm, and 8 pm builds if map files are updated
- Midnight Integration builds will be in lieu of the nightly builds on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
- goal: a good build for the test pass on Tuesday
- The last chance to submit to the test candidate will be the Tuesday midnight build

Tuesday, Feb 14 (all day) - Final Test candidate build and 3.2 M5 Test pass

- midnight build is the final 3.2 test candidate build
- 8 am, noon, 4 pm builds if map files are updated (to accommodate Ottawa team)
- intensive 1-day test pass on 3.2 M5 candidate

Tod Creasey <Tod_Creasey@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/13/2006 06:09 AM
Please respond to "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."