Re: [platform-ui-dev] Vote for Commit rights for Karice McIntyre

+1 from me as well.

Karice is also our first reconstituted committer as she was a committer
back during Eclipse 1.0 and turned in her committer badge (so to speak)
just before she rejoined us.

Tod

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/01/2005 09:08 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Vote for Commit rights for Karice McIntyre

UI Committers:

Karice McIntyre has been with the UI team since July 2005.  She has made
solid contributions since she started.  She generally seeks to get a clear

understanding of problems before delivering code that "fixes" them and is
quick to learn ways to improve on what she's doing.

She has made numerous bux fixes/enhancements in the areas of:

NL
Accessibility
Import/Export
and Type-ahead filter support (see "Show View" dialog)
to name a few

Already she's fixed 55 bugs and Kim says: "if I have to apply another
patch from Karice I'll kill someone!".  So commit rights it is!

platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx