Re: [platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

+1. I have committed many of Erics patches and I am pleased with his work.

Tod

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/29/2005 12:43 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Commit rights for Eric Moffatt

UI Committers:

Eric Moffatt has been working very hard on Platform UI since July.
He has made numerous bux fixes/enhancements in the areas of:

Cell Editors/Properties View
Detached Views
and Drag and Drop

Most recently he has produced a lot of interesting code in support of bug
"109661 [Presentation] Improve customizable window trim" which is part of
a plan item.

And while it was not shipped he has spent a lot of time doing explorations
in other
drag and drop scenarios.

I nominate Eric for commit rights to Platform UI, please respond with a
+1/-1 and
comments on your reasons.

platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx