Re: [platform-ui-dev] [CN] Updates for the Common Navigator in Platform 3.2

Michael Valenta made a similar suggestion. I hadn't formalized it as a
"viewerProperties" extension, but I think this could make sense.

How should we handle the case where multiple viewerProperties extensions
are defined ? Error?

Kind Regards,

Michael D. Elder
Rational Studio / Services Tools Development
IBM RTP Lab
Ext: (919) 543-8356
T/L:  441-8356
mdelder@xxxxxxxxxx