[platform-ui-dev] Problen developping wizards tree structuure

Hi!
I have a problem developping wizards, the first one is that I need to have a tree structure in my wizard component like the JAVA component.

<extension
	point="org.eclipse.ui.newWizards">
	<category
		id = "atad.extension.asistente.principal"
		name="Arquitectura Canales ">
	</category>
	<category
		id = "atad.extension.asistente.creacionComponentes"
		name="Creación de componentes"
		parentCategory="atad.extension.asistente.principal">
	</category>
	<wizard
		id = "atad.extension.asistentes.Contexto"
		name = "Componente Contexto"
		class="componente.wizards.nuevo"
		category="atad.extension.asistente.principal/atad.extension.asistente.creacionComponentes">
	</wizard>
</extension>

The result of this plugin is "Arquitectura canales" and inside only "Componente contexto" but I need a tree structure??? How can I develop it???I think that it's correct my structure and the name "Creacion de componentes" is not in the result.
Thank's