Re: [platform-ui-dev] Messages in Problem Pane of my plugin are too lenghty to view.

Harish,

Again, this is not the appropriate forum for posting your questions.

Before you post another message, please take the time to read "How to
ask questions the smart way" by Eric Raymond and Rick Moen
(http://catb.org/%7Eesr/faqs/smart-questions.html).

Then, go to http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html to pick the
appropriate newsgroup.

Boris Bokowski