[platform-ui-dev] Please backport to perf_30 first

It turns out that the performance tests run each Friday are run against
the perf_30 stream rather than the perf_301. I will be versioning off both
of these on Thursdays but be forewarned that the perf_30 stream is the one
run weekly.

I have added the 301 version of the rcp tests to the perf_30 submission as
they are the same for both and I saw no need to create a version of them
in the perf_30 branch.

Tod

Back to the top