Re: [platform-ui-dev] Performance numbers

A 1s lower bound would be even better if it can be arranged. At the 100ms
level, random factors can still attribute for >10% of the timing
variation.

McQ.

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/27/05 03:57 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Performance numbers

I have just gone through the performance test numbers again and we need to

make sure that the elapsed time of our test suites is at least around
100ms (to take into account the error in the timer) and that we keep them
under 5 seconds or so so that they run reasonably.

Tod