Re: [platform-ui-dev] Deleting Code

They look fine to me.

Douglas Pollock <douglas.pollock@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/13/2005 03:03 PM
Please respond to
dpollock and "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Deleting Code

While addressing another bug, it became apparent that some internal code
in
the workbench is not being used.  This also falls in line with previous
emails from John Arthorne.

I wish to apply the following patches.  But, it would be helpful if
Platform
UI committers could review these patches and make sure none of these
classes
stand out.  I don't want to delete something that has some secret
purpose ....

These patches delete about 30 classes.

cheers,
d.