Re: [platform-ui-dev] Deleting code

What about tests written for methods that are never called in production? Not sure how much dead code this procedure will find, especially once developers learn if they don't write a test for a method it will be deleted the next day. ;-}

Bob Foster

Chris Laffra wrote:
Better idea: do automated code-coverage, based on the test suite runs.
Remove the methods that were not executed.

Chris Laffra

*"Ed Burnette" <Ed.Burnette@xxxxxxx>*
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/18/2005 10:51 AM