Re: [platform-ui-dev] Copyright Notice Updating

On Thursday February 24 2005 03:42 pm, Douglas Pollock wrote:
> I'm going to try to do the copyright updating tomorrow morning (EST).  This
> will be a huge diff, so you might want to avoid making large changes while
> it is going on.

This work is (mostly) done.  The schemas still need to be updated by handed,
but this shouldn't take too much longer.

If anyone was holding off on big changes, please feels free to update from CVS
and commit.

d.

P.S.  2581 files changes so far, if anyone was taking bets.

Back to the top