Re: [platform-ui-dev] Development environment setup?

On Friday November 26 2004 11:54 am, Marcus Crafter wrote:
> Currently, I've got 3.1M3 on my system, have imported all external
> plugins/fragments, deleted the ui.ide project, and checked it out from
> HEAD but it doesn't seem to build with 3.1M3, due to repliance on
> changes from another plugin (core.resources)

Side note: it's not strictly necessary to import all those external plug-ins
and fragments.

While I am not aware of anyone introducing such a dependent change since M3,
It is possible.  You have could try a few things:
1.) Upgrade to a recent integration build.
2.) Check out "org.eclipse.core.resources" from HEAD as well.
3.) Check out "v200411041600" (M3) of "org.eclipse.ui.ide".

cheers,
d.

P.S.  To find out which tag is M3, look at "org.eclipse.releng/maps/ui.map"
and find the revision of that file that was tagged when the M3 build started.
Then check the tags listed in that file in that revision.

Back to the top