RE: [platform-ui-dev] RE: UI Status followup

I agree, that would be nice too.

From: Randy Hudson
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:28 PM

My main complaint about the preference dialog is that I have to use it.  For example, for editor quick-diff settings, I should be able to right-click on the java editor's ruler, select "Quick Diff..." and edit preferences *only* for quick diffs.  If the use of the global prefrence dialog were discouraged, the complexity/scalability wouldn't be so important.  I thought this was a goal of the preference swat team.

-Randy Hudson

Back to the top