[platform-ui-dev] M3 Test Plan

M3 Build Week has started.  Please keep all bug fixes and new development out
of HEAD until M3 is declared.

Wednesday is a test pass day.  The test plan can be found here:
"http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-ui-home/testfix/index.html";.
If any changes are required, please let me know.  In particular, the
component area testing has been redistributed (again), as Andrew has left our
team.

Also, one final point.  We still have 13 open bugs assigned to M3.  Could we
please either move them to M4 or fix them?  Thanks....

cheers,
d.

Back to the top