Re: [platform-ui-dev] Integration Build submission today

Hi Michael,
My name is Nikki Bell. I am an onsite Technical Recruiter with an
> > "under the radar " start-up  seeking  identify a very Talented  and
>  > Bright  Engineer for the position noted below.  Would you happen
toknow a very Sr Client Side Java Gui  Developer  who has exp with
> SWT/Face and Eclipse?.  Or perhaps,  a Sr eng with Complex Multhithreaded UI or Thick Rich Client GUI Development  exp

\ Referrals of candidates or probable companies
>  > where  I may find this person is greatly appreciated.
> > Please contact me asap  via email or at 510-329-7849
> >You  assistance is truly appreciated.
> > Thank you very much .
> > Nikki Bell
> >
> > 2 positions ..........are avail.
> >
> > Principal  ( Lead) Developer and Sr Client Side Java GUI Software Engineer
> >
> > We are a small, well-funded stealth startup that is building next
>  > generation security and networking hardware for the large
enterprise
>  > space.  Our mission is to change the way security is deployed and
>  > managed on a global scale.
> >
> > We are currently seeking a principal level Client Side Java GUI SW
>  > Engineer to join our growing team of expert engineers. In this
role
>  > you will be responsible for developing and commercial release of
> GUIs
>  > for our security/network management software products.
> >
> > Responsibilities:
> >
> > Working with the CTO and product marketing identify the best ways
>  > develop customer required functionality
> > Working with the rest of the development team create API and
>  > interface definitions between the various modules
> > Architect, design, develop, unit test, integrate the GUI for our
>  > product.
> > Work with SQA to test and debug the product
> > Participate in the code, design and documentation reviews assuring
>  > architectural fit
> > Interface with the product management team and rapidly develop UI
>  > prototypes
> > Develop and maintain the UI components and the associated unit
tests
> > Champion best practices for user interface design and usability
>  > engineering
> >
> > Required Skills:
> >
> > Ten+ years of complex SW development
> > Four+ years of in-depth experience designing, developing and
shipping
>  > Java user interfaces (must be recent)
> > Experience building applications with SWT/JFace and Eclipse
> > XML, XML Schema and processing technologies including XSLT
> > Web Service Technologies including SOAP and WSDL definitions
> > Familiarity with Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems
> > Successfully shipped products and took them through multiple
releases
> > Demonstrated ability to design and build complex user interfaces
> > Experience with usability testing and evaluation
> > Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java
> > Strong team player and excellent communication skills
> > Proven strong leadership skills
> >
> > BS in CS or equivalent, PhD or MS desirable
> >
> > We offer competitive salary and benefit packages.
> >
> > If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please submit
your
>  > resume for immediate consideration.
> >
> > Equal Opportunity Employer

Michael Van Meekeren <Michael_Van_Meekeren@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I plan to do another build submission at about 4:30 EST today.  let me know if this is an issue for anything you're working on.
/michael

Do you Yahoo!?