[platform-ui-dev] Eclipse Gui Guru ...Please open

Hello,
My name is Nikki Bell. Please pardon the intrusion.  However, I am an onsite Technical Recruiter onsite with an "Under the Radar"  Start-up . At this time ,we are seeking to seeking to hire 2 exceptionally bright engineers for  the following  opportunities. See below.

    Principal and  Sr ..(.Two positions )Client Side Java GUI Software Engineer

    We are a small, well-funded stealth startup that is building next
    generation security and networking hardware for the large enterprise
    space. Our mission is to change the way security is deployed and
    managed on a global scale.

    We are currently seeking a principal level Client Side Java GUI SW
    Engineer to join our growing team of expert engineers. In this
    role you
    will be responsible for developing and commercial release of GUIs for
    our security/network management software products.

    Responsibilities:

    Working with the CTO and product marketing identify the best ways to
    develop customer required functionality
    Working with the rest of the development team create API and
    interface
    definitions between the various modules
    Architect, design, develop, unit test, integrate the GUI for our
    product.
    Work with SQA to test and debug the product
    Participate in the code, design and documentation reviews assuring
    architectural fit
    Interface with the product management team and rapidly develop UI
    prototypes
    Develop and maintain the UI components and the associated unit tests
    Champion best practices for user interface design and usability
    engineering

    Required Skills:

    Ten+ years of complex SW development
    Four+ years of in-depth experience designing, developing and shipping
    Java user interfaces (must be recent)
    Experience building applications with SWT/JFace and Eclipse
    XML, XML Schema and processing technologies including XSLT
    Web Service Technologies including SOAP and WSDL definitions
    Familiarity with Windows, Linux and UNIX operating systems
    Successfully shipped products and took them through multiple releases
    Demonstrated ability to design and build complex user interfaces
    Experience with usability testing and evaluation
    Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java
    Strong team player and excellent communication skills
    Proven strong leadership skills

    BS in CS or equivalent, PhD or MS desirable

    We offer competitive salary and benefit packages.

    If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please submit your
    resume for immediate consideration.

    Equal Opportunity Employer

Do you Yahoo!?