[platform-ui-dev] Eclipse 3.0 guidelines

Are there guidelines for the Eclipse 3.0 UI yet?  I am specifically lookin for the UI guidelines, icon guidelines and color palette for the icons

We were doing a 2.1.2 rollout of a product and then are now doing a 3.0 migration instead, and now with the new look and feel of the Eclipse 3.0 icons, my product icons don't look right.

If somebody could please send them to me or point to me where they are posted I would appreciate it.

-Wendy Fischer
Senior User Interface Engineer

Test 123 test 123

Back to the top