Re: [platform-ui-dev] IContext JavaDoc

context api docs will appear *shortlyish*. there is a contexts proposal/white paper on the platform ui team page which should help somewhat.

the context work is tracked under "[workbench] [plan item] scalability" bug # 37929.

as far as moving the code goes, i expect it will be moving very shortly in fact, out of the workbench plugin to its own plugin - either at the ui level (org.eclipse.ui.contexts) or the jface level (org.eclipse.jface.contexts).

chris.

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/10/2003 06:48 PM