Re: [platform-ui-dev] SWT Program class in Linux

Anne,

The eclipse.tools newsgroup would be a better place to post such questions.

However, here is the response from the SWT team:

Program.launch is not yet implemented on GTK.
On motif it does not work on KDE (we have to fix a mime-types bug) and for Gnome, we have to fix a bug for RedHat 8.0 (worked in 7.2).

Regards,
Nick

Anne Wang/Westford/IBM@Lotus
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx