[platform-ui-dev] File Exchange View

Hi!

I have a suggestion about adding another view to the Eclipse UI.
The view is called File Exchange. It is a little utility for sending
files back and forth between two computers. I think such thing will be
useful because it will be easier to use a built-in view to send files
from one eclipse user to another than to use e-mail or ftp. Also, if a
user doesn't use eclipse, the user will use either a standalone swt or
swing application (for example: VisualAge, Forte IDE users communicate
with Eclipse users).

Let me know what you think about this idea.

Kirill

Back to the top