Re: [platform-ui-dev] VOTE: Cut, Copy, Paste

Karice is away this week.
At the end of the proposed changes there is a section entitled: "Changes dependant upon work from other teams"
The intent was to indicate what functionality we can provide with additional api from core and swt.
It was not meant to imply that this work will necessarily happen.
Sorry for any confusion.

Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/18/01 09:43 AM