Re: [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste Proposal (end date = 12/03)

Greg Adams said:
Mcq indicates Linux does not have cut on its file explorer. I'm not a linux person & don't have it in front of me - but this sounds rather inconsistent with how it likely works in other places not related to files. Also keep in mind we are look at it for more than just files so using the file explorer is not a true comparison. In addition I would argue that if the linux model is inconsistent (I need to go look) then that's simplicity for the sake of coding not the user.