[platform-ui-dev] Write into an opened file

Hi,
  I would like to know the way one can modify the opened file in response to an action in the Workbench UI (say my custom menu's action). Let me be more clear :
        Say I created my Menu, call it MyMenu with 2 menu-items m1 and m2. Now i click on m1 or m2  I want to push some custom-code into the opened JSP file. So, how do I write into an already opened JSP file as an action of clicking on the menu....
        I am getting the class invoked as a result of the click but the problem is not able to write into the file..say some hard-coded string.
        Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kris

Back to the top