[platform-text-dev] How to get a hold of the Generic Editor's ITextEditor object?

Hi,

If I'm writing a plugin that makes use of the Generic Editor (for example, by configuring that files of a certain content type should open in the Generic Editor), how can I get a hold of the ITextEditor object for the Generic Editor?

For example, suppose I want to perform additional setup using ITextEditor's public APIs when setting up the editor.

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top