Re: [platform-text-dev] Going from ITextEditor to ITextViewer and back

> Given an ITextEditor, is there a supported way to access its ITextViewer (if it has one)?

One of the reasons I wanted to do this, is to access the StyledText control via the text viewer.

Today I discovered that you can access the StyledText from the editor directly via getAdapter():

    StyledText textWidget = (StyledText) editor.getAdapter(Control.class);

Are these adapter relationships documented somewhere?

Thanks,
Nate

Back to the top