Re: [platform-swt-dev] Massive Problems on several Linuxes

Well Ubuntu 18.04 is using 3.22, I don't know about elementaryOS but I suspect it is also similar.

As Andrey pointed out, these bugs look like theming issues. Please try with the default Adwaita theme and see if the problems are still reproducible in that environment.

Eric