Re: [platform-swt-dev] Bugs regarding macOS

The term win32 describes a set of windows APIs that are used by the Windows implementation of SWT ( see https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/windows/desktop/LearnWin32 ). Other APIs for graphics are DirectX, WPF and UWP. So win32 is still suitable for marking Windows bugs