Re: [platform-swt-dev] Ubuntu: light instead of dark background for menus

Hi Thomas,

I’ve seen a similar-ish issue before when I went from Gnome, installed KDE and went back to Gnome. It had installed the Oxygen-gtk theme. Once I uninstalled this package “gtk2-engines-oxygen” and then restarted my session then I was OK. Maybe it is something like that happening.

Marc-André