Re: [platform-swt-dev] macOS 10.14 (mojave)

I just give it a try with NSRequiresAquaSystemAppearance on Eclipse (the Scala IDE) and it worked, it didn’t crash for the few things I tried. Since Eclipse uses quite a few custom controls, like the tab bar and toolbar very few controls had the dark mode colors. I provided a screen shot in my other email.

--
/Jacob Carlborg