Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT style documentation

As a thought, when we move to Gtk4 port, consider doing a bulk format.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 3:34 PM Leo Ufimtsev <Leonidas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I had the same thought... a while ago.

We don't have anything that defines the style officially in SWT documentation afaik.
I think I started to define "correct" style based on the existing SWT code, but noticed SWT's style was not consistent across the codebase.

Then I tried to make a code formatter based on a formatter that was used by the SWT forerunners, this thing is fairly close to what we want:
But still has some quirks if I recall correctly and didn't gain traction.

And so we went back to the C age and format code by hand :-|

Although maybe there is some in platform that relates to SWT? idk.

Mfg.