[platform-swt-dev] SWT win32 classpath

Hello,

I've been doing SWT development on GTK for two years now.

At the moment I've been working on setting up a Cocoa and Win32 test environment for patch testing.

I got cocoa working.

But on Win32, I used the powershell to rename .classpath_win32 to .classpath, but the project still won't work because of build path issues.
I have SWT tools installed and binaries also checked out.

Is there something special that I need to do on win32 to get SWT sources working?

Thank you

---
Leo Ufimtsev
Software Engineer, Eclipse team.