[platform-swt-dev] Office 2003 + Office 2007 problem

I have a problem.

I am working with OLEClientSite to open a frame with MS Office on my application.

However, I have a file originally created in MS Office 2003. If I open it by SWT and a machine with MS Office 2007, edit and save for my OLEClient he saved with the extension doc, however, the content is in standard docx.

I can not open this document on a machine with Office 2003.

If I do the same process using Office 2003 and Office 2003 works.
If I do the same process using Office 2007 and Office 2007 works well.

The problem occurs from one version to another in doc file format.

I would like some help. Thank you.

Att,.
Carlos Alexandro Becker
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/caarlos0