[platform-swt-dev] AddressBook example

Hello,
I am new to SWT and I have been playing with the examples provided
such as the AddressBook. I followed the instructions on how to install
the examples and run them into eclipse and I was successful. However,
I am not able to run the same example from the source as an
application. Here is what I did: I simply created a new eclipse
application and added all the four classes to the project. So, I am
not missing anything and my project complies fine. When I run it it
doesn't launch the AddressBook application and it doesn't do anything.
Any idea what I might be missing?
Thanks,
Ahmed

Back to the top