[platform-swt-dev] how insert piece of code into the opend editor page

 Hi
I am developing an custom developer studio on the base of eclipse platform.
I need to insert piece of code into the current opend page editor(the current opend file for editing).

I fond this but i don't know how to use it. Also it may be wrong. Can anyone help?

IWorkbenchWindow window = wb.getActiveWorkbenchWindow();
            IWorkbenchPage page = window.getActivePage();
            IEditorPart editor = page.getActiveEditor();
            IEditorInput input = editor.getEditorInput();

Thanks

Back to the top