Re: [platform-swt-dev] Nebula widgets and their fit into the swt code base?

> First congrats on getting approved, I think this is a step in the right
> direction.

I second this thought!

In JFace data binding examples, we have CompositeTable and some
Outlook-like calendering controls that probably fit better in Nebula.  I
showed these to Chris, Steve, and Veronika at EclipseCon to favorable
reviews then.

Please let me know how/when to proceed with moving them over to Nebula if
that's what you still want.

Regards,

Dave Orme
VE lead; JFace data binding co-lead