Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problem with Mouse Wheel event

In Windows the widget must have the focus in order to receive mouse wheel
events.

Please, use the newsgroup for user-related questions.

Thanks
Felipe

Eric Miravete <eric.miravete@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-swt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
16/03/2006 03:56 AM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform SWT component developers list."

platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-swt-dev] Problem with Mouse Wheel event

Hi,

I tried to catch the mouse wheel event on a SWT widget that I implemented.

I had a listener to my widget with the following instruction:

localMouseWheelListener = new Listener() {

        public void handleEvent(Event e) {
        }

    };
    mywidget_.addListener(SWT.MouseWheel, localMouseWheelListener);

But when I execute the application and rotate the mouse wheel the listener
is never called
and the widget receives no event.

Please, could you help me !

Eric.