AW: [platform-swt-dev] Question using ActiveX Support of SWT

>way to get and set byRef data.  Variant has many different types and
>combinations of types and I just haven't had time to implement a nice Java
>API to access them all yet.

Thank you for the feed:

Do you know how to handle byref data of the parameter "PostData" as decribed
for BeforeNavigate2 method of the WebControl object

"...The post data specified by PostData is passed as a SAFEARRAY structure.
The variant should be of type VT_BYREF|VT_VARIANT, which points to a
SAFEARRAY. The SAFEARRAY should be of element type VT_UI1, dimension one,
and have an element count equal to the number of bytes of post data..."

Christian

Back to the top