Re: [platform-swt-dev] junit on OS X

On 7/16/02 12:16 PM, "Andre Weinand" <weinand@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Select the class 'TestRunner' in the Package Explorer and click on
> the arrow in the 'Running Man' toolbar button. In the pulldown menu
> select 'Run As.../Java Application".

I'm not seeing the same thing that you are. In the Package Explorer, I
navigate to junit.swingui.TestRunner. When I select either the .class file
or the class itself, I don't see anything in the Running Man icon other than
an option to configure external tools.

> BTW: JUnit is built into Eclipse: open the New wizard and you find a
> JUnit category under Java.

Yes, I found that - even made a test case using the wizard. Still can't run
it from eclipse, although junit runs fine from the command line so I'm
currently just switching between eclispse and junit.

--
Robert Koss, Ph.D.     | Training, Mentoring, Contract Development
Senior Consultant      | Object Oriented Design, C++, Java

Back to the top