Re: [platform-swt-dev] expose compression

Yes, we know this is a problem.  The bug number is 5904.

I'm intimate with Windows WM_PAINT so I know that's a good strategy
but tricky to implement.

I know about XtExposeCompressMultiple but as far as I know this
is for Xt widget implementors which we are not.  I'm not aware of a way
to set this resource after a widget is created other than poking memory.

Steve

Havoc Pennington <hp@xxxxxxxxxx>

11/15/01 04:10 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev