Re: [platform-swt-dev] Porting to new architecture

Stolen from a post by Veronika:

Short answer:
    You want the plugins/org.eclipse.swt/ws/motif/swt.jar file.

Long answer:

There are multiple swt.jar files in the download - it is a matter of looking
at the right one.  It is confusing so I will try and explain.

There are swt.jar files in the following places:
    plugins/org.eclipse.swt/swt.jar
    plugins/org.eclipse.swt/ws/win32/swt.jar
    plugins/org.eclipse.swt/ws/motif/swt.jar
    plugins/org.eclipse.swt/ws/photon/swt.jar

The first one is for other plugins to compile against when they require SWT.
It contains only the windows stuff - not an issue since the API is the same
for all platforms.

The ones under the ws directories are for runtime and each jar matches the
windowing system specified in its directory name.  You want the
plugins/org.eclipse.swt/ws/motif/swt.jar file.

--
David Whiteman
OTI Raleigh

"Colin R Devilbiss" <devilbis@xxxxxxxxxx>