From:        "Sarika Sinha" <sarika.sinha@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        01/08/2019 04:58 PM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.13 I Build triggered
Sent by:        platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Looks like this change was merged before the build was triggered. Please verify in the next build.

Thanks & Regards,
Sarika

From:
Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
01/08/2019 04:31 PM
Subject:
[EXTERNAL] Re: [platform-releng-dev] 4.13 I Build triggered
Sent by:
platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

There is a similar issue reported for the new quick search bundles:
https://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/I20190731-1800/testresults/html/org.eclipse.releng.tests_ep413I-unit-mac64-java8_macosx.cocoa.x86_64_8.0.html#BuildTests
It's fixed, with a bunch of other things, by
https://git.eclipse.org/r/c/146901/. Should we merge it and rebuild for M2 as well, or is it OK to leave it as it for M2? I personally don't mind one or the other._______________________________________________
platform-releng-dev mailing list
platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx