[platform-releng-dev] Delay in Windows tests for latest I-build

(Thanks to VIkas for pointing out the Windows tests were still not done).

I checked and the machine went offline during our tests last night.

I have opened the follow bug to get it "restarted".

Bug 486752- Window7tests machine is offline.

I will run the tests once it is back on line.

In the meantime, if anyone is anxious to "sign-off" on the M5 build, I think you can, and just mention "pending results of Windows Unit tests ... and re-build".

After all, there will be another build (and tests) tonight, so I hope everyone will be available Friday to look at the results of those unit tests, to see if anything deserves special mention.