Re: [platform-releng-dev] rebuild

We have a fix that needs more testing. We can do testing on our end
before the 1am build. However, we would like to put the fix in an
earlier build to give downstream projects something they can test with
easily. The bug we are looking at (268250) affects WTP (see bugs
268384, 268385, 268386).

Could the build be stopped and restarted at 6pm, and another build
scheduled for 1am please?

Thanks!
Boris