[platform-releng-dev] eclipse-sourceBuild-srcIncluded-I20090310-0100.zip build problem

Hi,
I'm trying to build eclipse from the latest srcIncluded I-builds.
And the build is failing because ecf bundles are not available when running
build.doc.plugins so this task fails (not that build breaks but docs plugins
didn't get packed in the SDK zip).
I assume that every plugin that ends in the final zip file is either listed in
assemble.org.eclipse.sdk.*.xml(builded from source?) or
package.org.eclipse.sdk.*.xml(prebuilded bundles?).
But ecf bundles are not listed in both files so how they did end in the
produced SDK zip?
Also there is a master-ecf feature but I cant find any reference to it?
Am I missing something very important?

Any help appreciated,
Alexander Kurtakov

Back to the top