[platform-releng-dev] 3.4 (RC5) release status

Ciao @ll :)
I know you guys are very proud of your on-time releases, it's really a
great release process you have set up! :)
Now, though, I'm a bit worried about the RC5 version since the twiki
page over here
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Ganymede#Milestones_and_Release_Candidates
clearly states the 13th to be the day for RC5 but there is no
notification for that one yet, and no mail about a delay either.
Can someone please enlighten me please, we as a company were planning to
migrate to ganymede starting right on the 13th or the Monday after but
are reluctant to migrate to fridays or mondays I-build without prove
that it will be the final 3.4...
TIA,
Ciao, hh

Back to the top