Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20080530-0100 (Timestamp: 200805300100):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

Go from Platform Workspace

The error in one of team tests is an intermittent failure and doesn't
affect the quality of the build.
We haven't touched this area since I20080529-1806 when this test was fine.
Test has passed locally too.
--
Szymon Brandys

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20080530-0100     (Timestamp:
             Please respond to         200805300100):Build      is
             "Eclipse platform         complete. Automated JUnit
                  release              testing is starting.
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Could all teams provide status on  I20080530-0100.  There will be a rebuild
later today for Equinox p2, however, I'd like to know status from teams who
do not intend to recontribute.

thanks,
Kim

 eclipse-releng@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-bounc       platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                         cc

                                                                   Subject
 05/30/2008 05:01 AM             [platform-releng-dev]
                                 [eclipse-build]Build I20080530-0100
                                 (Timestamp: 200805300100):Build is
     Please respond to           complete. Automated JUnit        testing
     "Eclipse platform           is starting.
    release engineering
           list."
  <platform-releng-dev@ecl
         ipse.org>

Build I20080530-0100 (Timestamp: 200805300100):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20080530-0100