RE: [platform-releng-dev] no N20070406-0010? Easter?

Yes, the same problem.  I didn't fix the issue until Saturday afternoon.

Kim

"Walter Harley" <wharley@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/07/2007 07:00 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-releng-dev] no N20070406-0010?  Easter?

We seem to have also missed N20070407-0010 (no email, 404 on the web page).

  -w

Eclipse platform release engineering list.
Re: [platform-releng-dev] no N20070406-0010? Easter?

This has been fixed for the next build. I tagged the builder on Friday but it appears there was a problem and the new tag didn't exist in the repo.

My apologies :-)

Kim

Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.