Re: [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build I20060922-0010 (Timestamp: 200609220010):Build is complete. Automated JUnit testing is starting.

GO from Platform Search, Platform Text, JDT Text and JDT UI.

Dani

             Kim Moir
             <Kim_Moir@xxxxxx.
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse platform release
             platform-releng-d         engineering list."
             ev-bounces@eclips         <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             e.org                                                      cc

                                                                   Subject
             22.09.2006 14:56          Re: [platform-releng-dev]
                                       [eclipse-build]Build
                                       I20060922-0010    (Timestamp:
             Please respond to         200609220010):Build     is
             "Eclipse platform         complete. Automated JUnit
                  release              testing is starting.
                engineering
                  list."
             <platform-releng-
             dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The issues with the test machine have been resolved.  The linux tests for
build I20060922-0010 are now running.

The other tests are complete and have all passed except
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20060922-0010/testresults/html/org.eclipse.ui.tests_linux.gtk.x86_5.0.html

I'd like to ask all teams to take a look at build I20060922-0010 and give a
go/no go status.  If you are waiting for the test results before you
provide status, the remaining test results should be available in about
three hours.

I'll run the remaining tests for M20060921-0945 once the test machine is
free.

Kim

 eclipse-releng@eclipse.o
 rg
 Sent by:                                                               To
 platform-releng-dev-boun       platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
 ces@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
 09/22/2006 01:35 AM            [platform-releng-dev] [eclipse-build]Build
                                I20060922-0010        (Timestamp:
                                200609220010):Build is complete. Automated
     Please respond to          JUnit        testing is starting.
     "Eclipse platform
    release engineering
          list."
  <platform-releng-dev@ec
        lipse.org>

Build I20060922-0010 (Timestamp: 200609220010):  The Build is complete.
Automated JUnit testing is starting.

HTTP Download:

http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops/I20060922-0010

FTP Download:

                user: anonymous
                password: (e-mail address or leave blank)
                server:  download.eclipse.org
                cd to directory:  I20060922-0010

                or

                ftp://download.eclipse.org/I20060922-0010